Fall has descended upon the city of Binghamton, which means Restaurant Week deals are back for all to enjoy. From Tuesday, Oct. 15 to Thursday, Oct. 24, local restaurants are offering price-fixed meals at a discounted price.

This year, Pipe Dream ventured out to 10 different restaurants across Downtown Binghamton. From comforting Indian and Italian cuisine to classic sandwiches and tacos, this fall’s Restaurant Week offers an array of dishes to choose from. Read on to find out which restaurant may excite you.

Craft

missing

Upon our first impressions of Craft, my photographer, Blake, commented on how the restaurant had a warm atmosphere, and I am more than inclined to agree. As we sat at our table, I felt comfortable as Craft gave off a homey vibe. The walls were lined with orange string lights and leaves that gave off a fall-esque vibe.

Read more  

Parlor City Vegan

missing

Nestled in the West Side, Parlor City Vegan brings a creative and delicious take on plant-based vegan dishes. With its daily changing menu, the establishment strives to put a twist on traditional comfort foods often inspired by the co-founder, Sara Liu’s, classic family recipes. Their produce is locally sourced from regional farmers and the owners can often be found at the Broome County Regional Farmers Market selecting ingredients for their unique culinary inventions.

Read more  

Little Venice

missing

Little Venice has returned for another year participating in Restaurant Week, and its menu provides the perfect mix of comforting classics and fall-inspired dishes. Located at 111 Chenango St., Little Venice sits in the heart of Downtown, making it an easy dinner mainstay for any student to try. The walls are covered in realistic oil and water paintings, creating an atmosphere for a fancy dinner. With their three-course $25 dinner making it reasonable for college students, my photographer, Chris, and I couldn’t jump on this coverage fast enough.

Read more  

The Grove

missing

On a chilly Friday night in Binghamton, my photographer, Ella, and I headed to The Grove to try their new Restaurant Week menu. A popular Downtown spot for drinks, food and a rotating set of theme nights, The Grove is an American and halal eatery that first opened its doors in May 2022. A recent addition to the Downtown food scene, their location on 65 Court St. boasts a new outdoor seating area illuminated by string lights, ideal for dinner on a crisp fall day.

Read more  

Spice Of India

missing

Just over one year ago, Manish Verma was operating his restaurant, Spice of India, as a pop-up shop out of the Cornell Cooperative Extension on Upper Front Street. Now, due to an exuberant community response, Verma, 37, of Vestal, years ahead of schedule, operates his restaurant at a storefront on Vestal Avenue.

Read more  

Downtown by Chef Jay Pisculli

missing

Located at 20 Hawley St., Downtown by Chef Jay Pisculli has quickly secured itself as the go-to restaurant for a high-end dining experience in Binghamton. For this season’s Restaurant Week, Downtown by Chef Jay Pisculli offered a three-course dinner with an array of options to choose from for the price of $35. The menu featured fall dishes, such as gnocchi with a butternut squash sauce and apple cinnamon cronuts for dessert.

Read more  

Lost Dog Café & Lounge

missing

Lost Dog Café & Lounge is a staple in Binghamton cuisine, and this fall’s Restaurant Week is a perfect example of why. My photographer, Lily, and I annoyed the Arts & Culture staff relentlessly about letting us claim this spot. The Water Street cafe is a favorite of ours, due to the warm atmosphere and comforting cuisine. Walking in, we were greeted with fall foliage draped above the hostess’ desk and an expertly carved pumpkin. Beautiful circular art pieces hung on the hall, and the famous lanterns and paintings greeted us from their familiar homes.

Read more  

Alexander’s Cafe

missing

Sandwiched between the heart of Downtown and the Greater Binghamton Transportation Center is one of the city’s best — Alexander’s Cafe. The blinking “open” sign adorning the window draws you in from the opposite end of Chenango Street and the large menus plastered throughout its entrance instantly greet you upon arrival.

Read more  

Stadium 138

missing

This Tuesday, Pipe Dream’s photo editor, Caspar, and I ventured into Stadium 138, a sports bar located at 138 Washington St. in Downtown Binghamton. The establishment was crowned the best bar in the SUNY system by SUNY Barstool and the prospect of experiencing it while the New York Yankees took on the Cleveland Guardians in game two of the American League Championship Series was too exciting for us to pass up.

Read more  

Garage Taco Bar

missing

Tucked away from the bustling atmosphere of Downtown Binghamton lies Garage Taco Bar, a restaurant serving Mexican-inspired street food dishes. As my photographer, Ella, and I made our way out of the chilly night and into the restaurant, we were immediately met with its vibrant charm. Multicolored lights were hung throughout the restaurant’s interior and a stream of lo-fi music could be heard in the background.

Read more